You are hereBeijing Ultimate Weekly News (week of February 27) / 北京飞盘通讯
Beijing Ultimate Weekly News (week of February 27) / 北京飞盘通讯
If you haven't already, check out the contributions from our Frisbeers to www.beijingcream.com
Wednesday Feb 29 from 730-930pm at Beijing City International School. Take subway line 1 to Dawanglu Exit B then pedicab to the school or take the bus going south for two stops (get off at JiuLongShan) and backtrack a little and you'll see the sign for the school. Address is: Baiziwan Er Lu #77. If you are coming to pick-up, please do bring a white and dark shirt.
Our pick-up fees are:
Single session: RMB 35
Four sessions: RMB 120
For details, visit www.beijingultimate.com.
**Events and Happenings**
1) Shenzhen Hat Tournament: March 17-18, 300 RMB or 250 RMB for students, Registration closes Feb 19th
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Ningbo Hat Tournament: April 7th. Details TBD.
3) Nanjing Tournament: April 21-22. Details TBD.
4) Tianjin Tournament: May 5 - 6. Details TBD.
5) China Nationals: May 19 - 20. Detailed TBD.
1) Bali Nusantara Cup 2012: April 6 - 7
2) Jeju Dirty Dozens: April 14 - 15
Email: email@example.com for details
3) Boracay Open 2012: May 4-6