You are here2009 Spring League
2009 Spring League
Beijing Ultimate Spring League 2009
Welcome to the Beijing Ultimate Spring League 2009. This is the inaugural spring league season and we look forward to working with all of you as we spread the excitement of Ultimate and gear up for China Nationals.
- League play will take place every Sunday from Noon – 3pm beginning March 8th.
- Location is ISB (International School of Beijing) in Shunyi
- Because these fields are being provided by ISB please realize no alcohol or mind altering substances may be brought to the field
- We will play according to the latest edition of the UPA Rule Book. (There will be slight variations for Junior teams)
- Games will be up to 11 points / 45 minutes
- We will be playing the 4-3 or 5-2 format. Captains can decide on game day.
- League fee will be 100 RMB / Team.
What happens on a typical game day Sunday?
- Teams arrive and begin to warm up for 15 minutes
- Games will begin at 12:15
- 1st game: 12:15 – 1pm
- 2nd game: 1:15 – 2pm (some teams will play two games on game day)
- Pick up play: 2pm – 3pm
- Teams celebrate, cry, party on into the afternoon… Yes, there are bars in Shunyi and some good cheap eats…
What I need from each TEAM:
- Team Name
- Team Captain
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- League Fee
Duff would like all team entries in by Friday February 20th by 10:14pm. A schedule will be put out on Monday February 23rd before 11:32pm.
- Teams need to have Jerseys. (Preferably all the same)
- The Regional’s in Tianjin is separate from this league
- The China Nationals is separate from this league
- There will be prizes and trophies!
- The first week Clinic will be a general get together of all the teams involved in the league. Be prepared to learn some amazing stuff!
- The end of season Hat tourney is where the prizes will be doled out and an end of season party will be had!
If you have any questions please email Duff. (email@example.com)