You are hereBeijing Ultimate Weekly Newsletter (week of September 26) / 北京飞盘每周通讯
Beijing Ultimate Weekly Newsletter (week of September 26) / 北京飞盘每周通讯
CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BROTHER WHO PLACED SECOND IN THE DALIAN TOURNAMENT. BEIJING BANG WAS ALSO THERE.
NOTICE: A general guideline for pick-up -- We have had a number of people come out and play with us, and we want to keep numbers high. But this means at any given time, we have a number of subs waiting on the sidelines. So please be considerate and remember to sub-off every now and then. General Rule of Thumb ... sub-off about every 5 - 6 points if you see 5 or more people on your team waiting on the sidelines.
通知: 我们最近有很多人参与pick-up -- 所以导致很多人等着上场. 请记得要下场,让别人上场玩. 我们建议每5-6分换一次.
The usual: Wednesday 8-10pm on outdoor astro turf fields at ZhiChunLu. Directions: Take subway line 10 / 13 to ZhiChunLu, exit from G1 and the fields will be about 100 meters to the right past the chuanr stands.
For September, our pick-up fees are:
Single session: RMB35
Four sessions: RMB120 (upfront payment, cannot carry over to October)
For details, visit www.beijingultimate.com.
**Events and Happenings**
- Big Brother went to Dalian and placed 2nd, losing to Shanghai 14-9 in the Finals. Liang Zhuang and Nicki Fung won MVP from Beijing.
- Come out to Jim and Tao's trivia at Kro's Nest every Thursday from 8pm onwards. 35 XiaoYunLu.
- Big Brother has started practice for the season. If interested to play, contact Jim (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mike (email@example.com)
- October Holidays! But we will have pick-up on Wednesday Oct 5. 8 - 10pm at Zhi Chun Lu.
1) Wuhan Open Tournament: Oct 15 - 16.
2) Hong Kong Tournament: Oct 22 – 23 (tournament website: http://hkupa.com/panasian_2011).
1) New Delhi Ultimate Tournament: 1st ever "Ultimate Delhight 2011," 5-6 Nov 2011 at the Delhi National Stadium (details:http://delhiultimate.in/UD11)
2) Manila Tournament: Nov 25 – 27.
3) Vietnam Hat Tournament: Dec 17 - 18 in Ho Chi Minh City
**Farewell and Welcome**
If you have news that you'd like to include before the next newsletter, please email Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org